Here is the list of various vitamins and minerals you should be taking to help you get rid of acne.
- B6, 25 – 150 mg in a B vitamin complex
- B5 pantothenic acid, 500 – 1000 mg per day
- Vitamin A (water soluble), 50,000 IU – take this before your meals. Avoid taking more than 50,000 IU in a day.
- Vitamin C, buffered 1000mg three times per day
- Vitamin E, 400 IU twice a day before meals and a total of 800 IU a day.
A word of warning: Avoid taking more than 50, 000 unit of vitamin A since it can be lethal at a higher dosage. If you experience any side effects with 50,000 IU, cut it off to 25,000 units.
Here is the list of most important minerals to take when you have acne.
- Calcium Hydroxyapatite Complex – take a tablet after each meal.
- Chromium 200 – 500 ugm or micrograms per day
- Mineral electrolytes
- Zinc gluconate 25 – 60 mg a day (zinc is one of the most vital nutrients to add to your daily diet) Zinc helps to reduce the male sex hormone dihydrotestosterone (DHT), which in surplus tends to produce acne. Do not take over 100 mg before you consult with your physician.
Word of Caution: After you witness some relief from acne, you can stop or cut down the use of the above supplements and get back to your normal diet program.
There are seven unique supplements that you can take to get rid of acne and to improve your overall health. These supplements will boost your immune system and help to clear and prevent future acne outbreaks. Take a Look at these supplements and take the ones that you feel will give you the maximum health benefits.
- Oxygen Elements Plus
- Electrolyte Minerals
- Systemic Enzymes
- Digestive enzymes
- Flax Seed Oil
- Chlorophyll and Lemon
Oxygen Elements Plus (This is the most important of them above)
The skin needs a plethora of oxygen to keep it clean and free of bacteria. Using a product like Oxygen Elements Plus boosts up to 20% more oxygen in your blood. Here’s where to get Oxygen Plus. The plus in this product is added minerals and other nutrients.
Increasing the oxygen in your blood is now a requirement for normal health. Your body needs more oxygen than you currently get from the air you breathe so that your body functions normally.
The amount of oxygen you have in your body that is accessible to you cells is dependent on several things such as,
- Acid in the body
- Nonfood waste products
- Pathogens in the body
These three things, acid, nonfoods, and pathogens use up most of your oxygen. The oxygen that is left over is then utilized for your body’s needs. So the less you have to these three items, the more oxygen you will have to supply your body’s needs. This results in fewer toxins in the blood and can help you have an acne free face.
Start using these vitamins and minerals as a part of your daily diet and you will see the difference in your skin and overall health in few weeks.