But even when many have been flocking cancer treatment facilities for chemotherapy, surgery and other modern forms of treatment, the focus is gradually shifting towards the conventional treatment techniques. Holistic cancer treatment methods seem to be the go-to ways nowadays, bolstered by the need for a cheaper, milder and more effective method. Holistic approaches are believed to be the best, even though there has been little facts documented about its success.
Seven Practices that Form the Epicenter of a Holistic Cancer Treatment
Stage 4 Lung Cancer that is mainly treated using chemotherapy can also be tamed using a holistic approach. The body will respond according to the speed and degree to which the procedures are used and thus commensurate with the meticulousness and extent they’re applied. Holistic healing is gaining traction mainly because it strengthens the body, addressing its healing requirement.
The Most Common Forms Of Holistic Cancer Treatment Methods
- Nutrition – cancerous cells thrive by consuming sugars, refined flour, fatty acids, dairy and mucus-forming foods. And so, your treatment ought to start with herbs, fruits, veggies and any other diet devoid of each of the aforementioned.
- Detoxification – it involves quitting smoking, avoiding exposure to any of the leading causes of lung cancer and continuously detoxifying. It is a combination of various therapies and practices that will keep accumulated toxins and metabolic wastes at their minimum all the time.
- Oxygen – cancer cells in the bronchial lining can only be suppressed when the area is adequately oxygenated. That’s why your holistic treatment should center on eating highly alkaline diets and raw foods.
- Natural, non-toxic chemotherapy – laetrile or vitamin B17 selectively kills cancer tumors. It can be obtained from apple seeds, bitter almonds, and apricot pits or as supplements.
- Lifestyle changes – have a deep, restful sleep, sunbathe and maintain regular workout sessions so that toxins are removed, and the body remains oxygenated.
- Positive attitude – by staying proactive and stress-free, you’ll gradually feel little or no bouts of pain from lung cancer.
- Spiritual cleansing – as the center of the whole holistic paradigm, it basically dwells on staying at peace with the environment as well as oneself.
As a stage four lung cancer survivor, it is your mandate to incorporate all these techniques into your lifestyle and engage a naturopath when necessary. Important to note; no cancer treatment method is with an iron-clad guarantee, and thus you must not ignore these holistic treatments as well.